Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Paradise.

Oh hi! 
My mind's been occupied by things that are undoubtedly bothersome. Well it's not really annoying. It's just sooo confusing. It keeps hunting me down. Maybe for some people, this is just a waste of time. But for me, it is something
Well it's about this guy/girl.. watchamacallit.
 First Sem. Yes, I could still remember how I saw him walk in front of me while we are in the 2nd floor of Arts Building. I was physically attracted to him that time. Whenever it's break time, I ask my friends to come with me so I can see him. Whenever I see him, I follow him. I'm like a fool. Yeeaa. I know. The most memorable day is the day when I followed him until the Boys Comfort Room. (Well, of course I did not go inside.) Everyday has the same routine.
Not until my friends told me they found out he's gay. I protested of course. I insisted. So my friends went like "okay, soothe yourself." Then he became a dead star. I may giggle whenever I see him ocassionally but things are no longer the same. After the semester, I told myself, maybe I won't be able to see him next semester. 

Second Semester. What the hell! I saw him again! He's the first student I saw way back then. Could this be destiny? LOL. Things are no longer the same. I see him walking along the hallway of the 2nd floor of Arts Bulidng during our Speech class. My friends used to tell me he's coming and I used to giggle and I follow him. Well, yea. I still do that. But those giggles are no longer the giggles I used to purge before. 

Okay. Here comes the last week of the 2nd semester. I don't know why but he's name popped into my mind while I am reviewing for our final exams. I have been planning to search him on facebook since first sem. Now it's about time. Then I reluctantly added him as a friend. I told myself, whatever happens, whether he confirm me or not, it will be fine with me. He does not know me so I let things be. 

The next day, the first notification I saw is "*insert name here* accepted your friend request. OMG. So happy. So I checked him out. Things turned out differently. It seems like I want to get to know him better. I found out lots of things about him. There are lots of negative things about him. But I don't give a damn. I want to get to know him better. Even if he's a bisexual. Even if he's unusual. Even if I have a boyfriend. :|

I'm so confused. I am always attracted to guys who turns out to be gays. I do not know why. But I'm growing fonder and fonder of him. Unlike before. And worse, I'm looking forward to meeting him next semester.

*sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment